No Boundaries Int’l has opened a new medical clinic to serve the South Robinson area! Beginning Friday, Jan. 11, the clinic will be held every 2nd Friday of the month from 11am – 2pm. All services are FREE! The clinic is open to EVERYONE and no insurance is needed! For more information, call 405-513-5453. Spanish [...]
Archive | January, 2013
NBI's Facebook Feed
- February 1, 2012
- NBI’s Fundraiser Dinner A Great Success! November 4, 2012
- Make a Difference for a Needy Child This Season! November 7, 2012
- Halloween at the Hope House November 11, 2012
- What Happens to the Children? November 20, 2012
- Voices In The Dark 5K Run/Walk March 20, 2013
- Hope of Jesus Medical Clinic Offering Free Medical Care! January 8, 2013
- An End of Year Perspective December 26, 2012
- NBI’s Newest Community Outreach Center December 20, 2012
- Operation Christmas Shoebox a Big Success! December 12, 2012
No Boundaries on Instagram:Our latest feed
After watching the amazing awareness drama, "Voiced", a panel with (L to R), Brian Bates (JohnTV), Dr Lori Basey (NBI), K. Samantha (survivor and speaker), and Mark Elam (OATH) who address some of the different aspects of human trafficking. What a great night!
Small beginnings! Working on the community garden in today's amazing weather! Our peas, carrots, onions, spinach and potatoes all look great! If anyone else would like to work on the garden, just let us know! All are welcome!
Aaron Leatherdale in concert right now at the NBI Firehouse Community Center!
A fun kids day at the S. Robinson Hope House! Lots of new friends were made!