She called herself “Mary Magdalene” and this is her true story. As a beautiful, young woman, she was living with her sister in a large town in northwestern Texas. And then she met “him”. He told her that he loved her and she drank in the attention that he gave her. Consequently, she dove headlong [...]
Archive | Street Ministry RSS feed for this section
2/1/2012 – OKC, OK — Volunteers with No Boundaries International begin one of their very first efforts on South Robinson Ave. by taking Prayer Walks along the same streets shared with pimps, prostituted women, drug dealers and ‘Johns.’
NBI's Facebook Feed
- February 1, 2012
- NBI’s Fundraiser Dinner A Great Success! November 4, 2012
- Make a Difference for a Needy Child This Season! November 7, 2012
- Halloween at the Hope House November 11, 2012
- What Happens to the Children? November 20, 2012
- Voices In The Dark 5K Run/Walk March 20, 2013
- Hope of Jesus Medical Clinic Offering Free Medical Care! January 8, 2013
- An End of Year Perspective December 26, 2012
- NBI’s Newest Community Outreach Center December 20, 2012
- Operation Christmas Shoebox a Big Success! December 12, 2012
No Boundaries on Instagram:Our latest feed
After watching the amazing awareness drama, "Voiced", a panel with (L to R), Brian Bates (JohnTV), Dr Lori Basey (NBI), K. Samantha (survivor and speaker), and Mark Elam (OATH) who address some of the different aspects of human trafficking. What a great night!
Small beginnings! Working on the community garden in today's amazing weather! Our peas, carrots, onions, spinach and potatoes all look great! If anyone else would like to work on the garden, just let us know! All are welcome!
Aaron Leatherdale in concert right now at the NBI Firehouse Community Center!
A fun kids day at the S. Robinson Hope House! Lots of new friends were made!