Open on Wednesdays 10-12 and 1-4 at 3416 S. Robinson inside NBI’s Firehouse Community Center!
Carina’s Closet is a free clothes closet whose goal is to provide stylish and beautiful gently used clothing to those girls and women whose lives have been broken by addiction, abuse, prostitution and human trafficking, so that they may regain their dignity.
What better way to help these women see that they are fearfully and wonderfully made by God and that He has an amazing plan for their lives. What better way for them to feel this love than by providing attractive clothing to give them their dignity back, to help them prepare for a better life and to help them transition into productive citizens, proud and caring parents, excellent employees, caring and giving individuals and to show others it CAN be done!
Operating as an outreach ministry of No Boundaries International, Carina’s Closet is open anyone in need of clothing. Any man, woman or child is welcome to come! All clothing is free and without cost. Our address is:
3416 S. Robinson
We are looking for donations! The following is a list of needed items:
-September through February: Fall/Winter clothing such as:
- New or gently used fall/winter clothing for men, women and children
- New or gently used coats- men’s, women’s, children—all sizes
- New or gently used sleeping bags/warm blankets for our homeless friends
-March through August: Spring/Summer clothing such as:
- New or gently used spring/summer clothing for men, women and children
Items Needed Year-round:
–All New or Gently used (unless stated otherwise):
- Socks-all sizes
- New underwear-all sizes
- Bras-all sizes
- Jeans-all sizes
- T-shirts-all sizes
- Tennis shoes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sheet sets-all sizes
- Towels-all sizes
- New shampoo/conditioner–travel size and full size
- New toothpaste/toothbrushes-travel size and full size
- New deodorant-travel size and full size
- Tampons and feminine pads
- New body wash-travel size and full size
- New lotion-travel size and full size
- Men’ and women’s razors
- Men’s and Women’s shaving cream-travel size and full size
**Gently used refers to NO stains, NO holes, and in good condition to last a second go around for our friends.
TO DONATE: You may drop off your much needed donations either at Carina’s Closet on Wednesdays while it is open or ANYTIME at our administrative office at 49 E. 15th in Edmond. At the Edmond location, there are drop-off bins located on the FRONT west side of the building. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO GIVE!
Click on the link below to see the Channel 9 newscast about Carina’s Closet opening!
For questions, please click here.